Friday, September 23, 2011

Banners, Flags, Bunting and Pennants Oh My!

I haven't been too creative as of late due to some major knee pain, but  after a couple of  cortisone shots  I'm finally feeling like my old self again!  Thankfully, my muse has decided to come back to visit me, and I finished up a project I'd started prior to my knee problems. 

I made a baby themed banner (aka bunting, flags, pennants--who knew there were so many names?!?).  I had wanted to put "Sleeping" on it instead of "Asleep" but it was just too long.  With this particular banner I started out by using  some jumbo tags that I had and covered them in scrapbook paper.

If you'd like to see other banners, 
bunting, flags or pennants I've made in the 
past  for inspiration click  HERE and HERE.



Pin It


For Unique Whimsical 
Gifts Visit

1 comment:

  1. I'm just catching up on my blog reading. Adorable banner. And, now I know the answer to the question I just asked on your birthdat cake post.

    ReplyDelete