I know 100 doesn't sound cool but it's all relative
to what your use to LOL I've been busy designing my
beer labels I enter each year in the fair. Hubby
enters his beer he makes and I enter my labels.
Leave a post with your letter choice and don't forget to include your name and email
Where has this week gone to....another run away week! Somehow I've been a day behind and this morning I woke up and realized it was not Thursday but Friday! That's better then thinking it was Friday and then it turning out to be only Thursday....er I think. LOL
I was awarded another Kreativ Award by the lovely Maidenshade (Thank you!) she makes handcrafted lights & lamp shades. Please take a moment to check out her beautiful work on her website Maidenshade.com and Etsy site and enjoy her creations.
I pass this blog award on to all of my Kreativ Blog friends! Now go out and make this a creative day!
1. Aspire to be Barbie - the bitch has everything.
2. If the shoe fits - buy them in every color.
3. Take life with a pinch of salt.... A wedge of lime, and a shot of tequila.
4. In need of a support group? - Cocktail hour with the girls!
5. Go on the 30 day diet. (I'm on it and so far I've lost 15 days).
6. When life gets you down - just put on your big girl panties and deal with it.
7. Let your greatest fear be that there is no PMS and this is just your personality.
8. I know I'm in my own little world, but it's ok. They know me here.
9. Lead me not into temptation, I can find it myself.
10. Don't get your knickers in a knot; it solves nothing and makes you walk funny.
11. When life gives you lemons - turn it into lemonade then mix it with vodka.
12. Remember where ever there is a good looking; sweet, single or married man there is some woman tired of his bullshit!
13. Keep your chin up, only the first 40 years of parenthood are the hardest.
14. If it has Tires or Testicles it's gonna give you trouble.
15. By the time a woman realizes her mother was right, she has a daughter who thinks she's wrong.
'Good friends are like stars..........You don't always see them, but you know they are always there' 'Remember yesterday, dream about tomorrow, but live for today'. Now smile and send to any girl wasting time at work, suffering from a hangover, or just suffering from life , that might need a reason to smile!
I'm so excited to announce that the
Ties That Bind Art Doll Raffle has begun!
It was one year ago that we began this project. Everyone pitched in with their art. Now it's time to pitch in again by donating and spreading the news!Remember this is a tax deductible donation! Give big. Give often.If we can get 500 people to donate $20 over the next 4 months we will raise $10,000.How awesome would that be???????We can do this. If everyone here gets just 6 people to donate $20.....we can go beyond that goal!
THAT IS ONLY 6 PEOPLE DONATING PER ARTIST.
Tickets are 1 for $5 or 6 for $20
You can now purchase tickets