Thursday, April 29, 2010

Freebie Spinach Recipe Card


Yum! Fresh spinach picked from our garden this afternoon!
Below is a great recipe you could fix for Mother's Day 
& combine it with my Strawberry Spring cake!

Don't plan on cooking? Instead download my recipe cards 
I've created here and find other places online that offer them.   
Print them on heavy cardstock then you can put together 
recipes for someone special in your life to gift to them.


 Double click the recipe card above, 
download to your computer and print.

4 comments:

  1. Oh yum! I bet I could eat a pot of that all by myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely recipe card and yummy sounding dish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great dish...yummy, but how do I print the card in regular recipe size and not the whole page? Love your blog. :)
    Debb

    ReplyDelete