Saturday, May 20, 2006

Yikes, has it really been that long again!


I can't believe it's been since March that I've blogged!

I have found something I've become pretty addicted to as I create and work in my art studio/office and that's listen to online radio stations at http://www.live365.com/index.live I can pick whatever music I'm in the mood for and find a station to listen to. Since my music taste are pretty eclectic I like most anything except Country and most rap. I'm currently listening to 70's music I find that I get tired of anyone thing too long so this allows me to have a variety. I find music really does soothe my soul. Here are a few of my current favorite stations:

Soundtracks(I like that they throw in comedy blips between movie scores)- http://www.imagineave.com/internetradio/
Celtic- http://www.live365.com/stations/celticradiodj
70's Hits-http://www.live365.com/stations/djjandaman2


I've been creating more with my Paint Shop Pro version 9 graphic's program....I have Adobe Photoshop also, but I find myself a creature of habit and inevitably I end up using the program I'm the most familiar with which is PSP. If your looking for a inexpensive user friendly graphic's program Paint Shop Pro is the way to go, I've been using PSP off and on for the last 8 years upgrading to newer versions every so often.

Due to some major problems of people using my images and linking directly from my site I've had to add the copyright wording, I wish I didn't have to.

This particular photo is of myself and my family taken on memorial day about 1965 (I'm the one being held).














I'm hoping that with a little more finessing
I can achieve a bit more color with this particular piece:






















HEROS
This piece I layered several backgrounds along with my
fathers and nephew's picture.

This piece is dedicated to all our military men and women who have
served and most especially to those that have lost their lives to protect
and defend us, your all heros in my book!


No comments:

Post a Comment