Wednesday, March 29, 2006

What do you mean it's only Wednesday?


This is proving to be a long week I was sure this morning when I woke up that it had to be Friday only to be smacked in the head by reality that its only Wednesday Ack! I guess that's a good thing since I have much to do before Saturday.

I did do a tiny bit of art using a picture of me when I was little. I liked how it turned out so much that I decided to use it for my new blog picture.

I have added more pictures to my Studio Transformation page. It's slowly getting there and now when I sit and look around the room I stare in disbelief that I've gotten this much done. It is such a joy to come in to my studio and see with a glance where everything is, and to not have to hunt and dig for that elusive something you know you have, but just can't find, is such a relief and makes for much better productivity!

I received some exciting news in the mail! Some of my art is going to be published in a new book titled Spray Painted Paper Projects by Sterling publishing, later this year. Awhile back I was invited to enter a designer contest by Krylon Paint Products and since they very generously sent me a ton of product I figured why not. I didn't think anymore about it until I received my letter and release agreement from Krylon and Sherman William's Paints in the mail the other day, too cool!

Don't forget to check out some of the new blog links and website links I added over there --->

2 comments:

  1. Your studio looks absolutely marvelous Ai. Congratulations on gifting yourself with such a wonderful space. You totally deserve it. Annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new studio space looks WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete