Monday, June 06, 2005

Blue Monday

Blue as in the sky is blue and we're back to coolish weather which is such a rarity this time of year and I'm not complaining especially after the 90 degree days we've already had!

As usual I had good intentions of getting back in here but something always seemed to keep me away. Yesterday hubby and son were in a car accident, thankfully they're okay but hubby has hurt his shoulder hopefully it's nothing major and will heal. I'm thankful that it wasn't worse. It did total his truck and we still are unsure whether the person had insurance or not since the person fled the scene and left his injured wife and family (what a nice guy eh). So I'm sure we'll be dealing with all that for while, but seems minor compared to what COULD have happened!

Last week I experimented some more with Tim Holtz's alcohol inks and Krylon products and came up with a cool (even if I do say so myself LOL) Textured Tag Technique

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment