Friday, May 27, 2005

TGIF

Yes once again its been ages since I've made it back in here...now remember I did warn ya it may take me awhile to get back in here! *smile*

Where to begin! My kid's ATC class was a major success more so then I anticipated and I was able to get just a few pictures from the teacher that I've posted, so click the link to view: http://www.outsidethemargins.com/kidatc.html

After the Kid's ATC class I had a weekend workshop, I was getting ready for my cloth shrine workshop at the Altered Asylum. It was an awesome workshop and Keely Barham did not disappoint she is a generous highly talented soul.

I didn't have the hand work on my shrine quite finished after the workshop, but I did finally get it done see more pictures by clicking on the picture below:
To see the rest of the class shrines click the following link: http://www.alteredasylum.com/classgallery.htm

I have also spent time finishing up partial projects such as my puzzle piece for Debi's SallyJean inspired Puzzle theme where I used a picture of myself when I was about a year and a half old:


I also finished up 3 ATCs from my Boy Series, I had started them as demos for my Kid's ATC workshop:


Its back to work for me don't forget to check out my special still going on:


Squeegee Tool- multipurpose "Squeegee" from Tsukineko its really a useful little tool to use. Use the squeegee to create awesome background effects with re-inkers! Simply squeeze out ink onto your paper and then squeegee it out across the area you wish to create a background. Works great to create textures in paints and gel mediums also as a paper folder. I keep finding more and more uses for it!
RECEIVE FREE WITH ALL ORDERS $25.00 AND OVER

For more info click the link below:
http://www.outsidethemargins.com/new.html

No comments:

Post a Comment