Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Happy 2014

 How did it get to be 2014 already!
I remember when the year 2000
sounded surreal and foreign...
...And here we are 14 years later!
I would like to share my very favorite gift
I received this year from a dear friend!
She created a perpetual calendar for me!

I plan to use it to write things going on
 that day and to do a little art on it
each day too!

I love that it doesn't take up
much space and its something
I will easily be able to do.

Along with this, I thought I'd share some freebie 
Journaling projects you can sign up for:

 Lisa Sonora Beam's 

Roben Marie's 

Chelle Stein's

Happy Creating!

2 comments:

  1. It looks like a great way to record the year and use as inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome friend you have!!

    ReplyDelete