Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Collaborative Canvases

This past month our local art group met up and 
we did collaborative canvases together.

Above is my canvas after everyone worked on it.
I had added scrapbook paper on the left bottom
corner and then added paint and stamped into it
while still wet.  I also added some pieces of 
old sewing patterns then passed it on.

Here it is as of yesterday after I did some shading 
with an oil pastel.  I then added a few more 
details along with some metallic silver paint 
swiped over the high points on the canvas.

Click HERE to see some 
of the other canvases.

1 comment:

  1. Sound like a fabulous time, there is nothing better then sharing your art with others,a wonderful piece of art you ave now very kool, thanks for sharing have a great day...

    ReplyDelete