Saturday, April 14, 2012

Stripping and Globe Art


This is one of those you never know what you'll
find at a garage sale moments....Anyone for a
record with music to strip to on it?
Nope I didn't purchase it LOL

My cool find of the day was a light up world 
globe for a whole $1.00!  

I wasn't sure at first what exactly lit up until I put 
a new bulb in it and turned it on.  I kept trying to 
find key points that might light up but it actually
shines through the globe itself.  

Why did I want an old out dated globe? To
alter it of course! Now my mind is running wild 
with ideas of what I can do...the hard part will
be to settle on an idea!

Click HERE to view my 
Pinterest board of globe 
art I've been pinning.  

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing what you do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love altered globes! How fun you found one that lights up like that.

    ReplyDelete