Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Picture of the Day 03-20-12


Picture of the Day 
ADD YOUR CAPTION!
It's been a rough few weeks but taking this picture this 
morning just made my day and brought a smile to my face. 

Typically we hear Mr Rooster cockadoodle dooing in the wee hours of the morning and its a comforting feeling that takes me back to when I lived on a farm with my mother.  Only thing is we don't live on a farm nor in the country, we live smack dab in the city.  Occasionally, we hear it's owner calling his name telling him to get home when he gets out.  When I heard him this morning I could tell he was right outside our house when I went out I found him atop our fence but I scared him and there he was walkin' the line in the street like I'd asked him to do a sobriety test or something.

4 comments:

  1. why did the chicken cross the road?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok this is totally stupid but it is all that I could think of, so forgive me...

    Why did the Rooster walk down the middle of the road?

    Cuz he was getting away form the chicks on both sides of the road!

    (See I told you it was dumb!) lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aileen, I just found your blog and I'm so happy that I did. I love the story of your neighbor's rooster, walking the line. The photo at the top of the page, I am assuming that is your home or studio. I love it! You have got to be one happy lady. Another thing that I noticed is that like myself you like to wear a lot of different hats. That's me, I'm not happy in one media, but enjoy dripping my toes into a lot of different arts. Life is too short for one avenue. Looking forward to getting to know you better, your newest follower, Connie :) I can tell that you are a busy gal, but if you have a little spare time, come on over for a visit, my welcome mat is always out.

    ReplyDelete