Sunday, March 18, 2012

Funny thing...




Just had to share a funny blog and story....

My sister recently shared this blog Isn't That So Funny? with me saying isn't she funny....I read it, and was literally laughing out loud.  I then shared it with a friend even telling her that they were kindred spirits in the humor department. 
My friend asked me if I knew her and I said no but maybe my sister did...not even realizing that of course I did....long story short she was once upon a time a student of my mothers who became a life long family friend...I just had no idea that it was her blog I was reading LOL 

Her husband is an extraordinarily talented woodworker. You can check out his work here at the Mad Woodchuck.com

3 comments:

  1. OH Mad Woodchuck the guy standing on his head?! How cool this came full circle for you so fast. Her and I have many similar thoughts goin on! :)
    I betcha Doug would like this man as well.
    AND Los Gatos too! well, well?! It is a small freakin world. Maybe they are our doppelgangers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is a small world. And, it's always good to find something to make you smile or laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! I just noticed that you wrote about her blog and thought "Isn't that so funny?" You and your art peeps ought to take a field trip to Los Gatos and meet up with Becky sometime. She is an extremely talented, creative artist herself.
    @Kris -I do think that Doug would like Kevin and I know that you would love Becky :-)

    ReplyDelete