Saturday, March 10, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award



Been awhile since I received one of these or participated in something like this so thank you Robin Hartman from Snips and Snails for bestowing this Versatile Blogger Award upon me.


So here goes 7 random facts about me:

1.  I love anything with Lime and Cilantro in it!

2.  I love watching old black and white movies (especially old Cary Grant movies).

3.  I love all things colorful.

4.  I detest snakes (not even on seeing them TV).

5.  I'm addicted to Pinterest.

6.  I like to decorate cakes for family and friends.

7.  Hate the heat but love rainy days.

Now I must pass it on and name other bloggers for this award so here goes:

Tipi's Tinkerings

Altered Book Studio

Thecraftyblogstalker.blogspot.com

livealoha.typepad.com/live_aloha

Art Chickadees Reflections

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for nominating me and my blog!

    thecraftyblogstalker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete