Monday, February 06, 2012

Life is about Using The Whole Box of Crayons!


I came across this sign over at 
A Fine Farmhouse and totally agree 
with the sentiments in this sign.  In fact, I 
think its one for my kitchen wall. As far as 
creativity goes don't be afraid to reach 
outside your comfort zone and try color 
combinations that you wouldn't usually 
be drawn to you might be surprised
to find you like other colors.  For myself,  
I just discovered that I love the combination 
of red and turquoise together.  So much so
that I created a  red & turquoise Pinterest 
board with this combination.   Who knew, I 
sure didn't, until I created something using 
those two color combinations for a friend.


3 comments:

  1. Wow, what a great combo! sure catches your eye. I would love to join pinterest, after seeing what you can do with it, but turns out you can only join with facebook or twitter, and I don't have either :-(
    oh well, guess it will keep me from getting addicted to this new site, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always thought of you as someone who uses all the crayons in the box.

    ReplyDelete