Friday, November 18, 2011

Christmas Chubbies

I just finished up some Christmas Chubby Blocks
today.  I started with blank ATB's from 

I really loved how this one turned out. I used a tart tin
for the base and chalkboard paint and one 
of my whimsical characters.

It's so hard to truly capture a good shot of this one but 
trust me it really sparkles like Dorthy's ruby slippers.
This one also has a mini chalkboard on one side 
so you can count down the days until Christmas.

All three would make great gifts for a friend.


Pin It


For Unique Whimsical 
Gifts Visit

3 comments:

  1. You've inspired me. I have some chubby blocks left over from my last order and I should get going on Christmas blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are super cute! Love the red one the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Love them all, Aileen, you do the coolest creations with the blocks!

    ReplyDelete