Friday, September 09, 2011

Pinterest Parade

I'm a bit laid up right now with a bum knee. Nothing more frustrating then wanting to get things done, but knowing you have to stay off your leg in order for it to get better...not to mention to quit hurting!!
So today as my butt grows wider I've decided to start a weekly Pinterest Parade of some of my favorite pins from my Pinterest boards
If your not familiar with Pinterest it works like this:
Pinterest lets you organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. People use pinboards to plan their weddings, decorate their homes, and organize their favorite recipes.
Best of all, you can browse pinboards created by other people. Browsing pinboards is a fun way to discover new things and get inspiration from people who share your interests.
From my Artist that Inspire Me Board:
I give you Kathryn Wheel, 
love her bright whimsical style

From my Food Board (things 
that sound yummy enough to try):
CrockPot Smoked Brisket Recipe

And
Lemon Broccoli aka the best Broccoli in the world.
It was very tasty!

From my Craft DIY Board:
A felted nest

And...

Spaghetti Sauce Jar Moroccan Lanterns



From my Great Ideas Board:
Love this idea just haven't come across 
a wooden magazine holder yet to try it!

Thanksgiving Gratitude Rolls

From my Colorful Board:
Rainbow drink -
To make it kid-friendly, make colored ice cubes 
(water + food color ROYGBIV), stack in tall glasses 
and pour clear soda.

And
Holi-Festival of Color in India
would love to see this one day!

Hope you've found my pins inspiring as I have :-)

Follow Me on Pinterest


For Unique Whimsical 
Gifts Visit

1 comment:

  1. You forgot to mention that Pinterest is addictive. Hope your knee is getting better.

    ReplyDelete