Friday, July 15, 2011

Paperclay and Fairy Door


My art peeps and I worked with paperclay again yesterday.
I sure do enjoy working with it.  We used Creative Paperclay pictured above
Once we're done I used my dehydrator to help speed the drying time up.
Here's a dessert tree and bird I made.


And my favorite piece I made is a fairy door..I have always wanted a fairy door!
After I painted the door I coated it really heavily with PYM II which works exceptionally well for sealing paperclay!
Here's a picture taken further away with it 
already installed. Now I'm just waiting for 
the fairies to arrive :-)

For Unique Whimsical 
Gifts Visit

3 comments:

  1. I love that you have a fairy door. I've always wanted one, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. too cute. I too love my paperclay. you should go out for the DT next time there is a call.. and I am so making myself a fairy door...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So super cute! I just opened a package of paperclay, thanks fo the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete