Saturday, November 27, 2010

Pomegranate Liqueur Part 2

I recently posted about making pomegranate 
liquor (click HERE to read previous post) 
from the pomegranates off our tree. 
After letting the juice and alcohol steep the 
specified amount of time I just finished 
bottling my Pomegranate liquor. I did make a 
change to the recipe and instead of adding lemon 
peel I added orange zest. They'll need to
age a bit longer before it can be consumed.
Above are the labels I created for the bottles. Since I couldn't find the actual bottle labels I have! I used Avery brand name tag labels then sealed them with PYM II.
The bottles are from specialty bottles.com or you can find decorative bottles at your craft store.


If your looking for other gifts from the heart ideas
Click HERE
Download a freebie background I made 
using a picture of pomegranate arils by 
clicking the image above to download 
and print from your computer.


Artistic Inspirations to help you create!

2 comments:

  1. As a previous consumer of Roberts Family Spirits, I know that must be delish! I knew you'd make some! I was going to make some too...then Travis told me I could buy it. Well you know me....if I don't have to be in the kitchen...
    Love the labels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the recipe, the labels and the bottle idea. I just love those bottles! That's a gift in itself.

    ReplyDelete