Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Welcome to the Peep Show!



I'm happy to say I've finished my shrine today!
Click  Here to view my process and read 
my previous posts.


Here's a close up of the peep hole (click to enlarge) I created using a piece of copper pipe fitted into a bottle cap.  I drilled holes around the copper pipe so that some light would show through so you would be able to see the picture inside a little better.  

*Some have asked what is inside the peep hole and I had thought maybe the enlarged picture would show but not well enough..it's a picture of a sun and flowers from a mini tarot deck card set.


Artistic Inspirations to help you create!
 

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Your creativity is amazing! This piece is super! How big is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely shrine!! The colors are wonderful and I really like the shape of the shrine. A very creative and inspirational piece!!!
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoo
    Susan Chong

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE IT!!! The story about it falling from Mt Crappola is hysterical, too. I just love the feeling this piece gives...you're just too talented and fun! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is soooo cute! What is it that entices us so about peepholes?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is LOVELY! Sometimes things just are ready to tell us they need to be used. Sounds like this one was perfectly ready for you!

    ReplyDelete