Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Altered Book Yahoo Group Anniversary

Front Side
Here's my tip-in page for the
It's their 10 year anniversary!
It's hard to believe it's been 10 years for this
group. I've made, and are still friends, with so
many wonderful altered artists from this group, which I'm very thankful for!
Corrine Stubson aka Grand Poobahette who
is one of the moderators of the Altered Book
group has generously offered to create a book
using all the pages sent in....what a BIG job (Thanks Corinne!).
Back Side
You can click HERE to see my
4th and 5th anniversary pages
from years past.

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh! Fab, fab, fabulous!! Thanks for the inspiration - I haven't done mine yet but I am honored to be participating! Corinne is where it all began for me - and like you, I made many friends that changed my life - and of course, YOU are one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an AWESOME altered book page, Aileen! I LOVE your style!!

    ReplyDelete