Saturday, May 16, 2009

PYM II Sale!


I don't know about you, but I always get excited at the mention of a sale! ,I thought I'd pass this May Special on to you! The wonderful folks over at Precision-Blue are offering a PYM II special for the month of May!!! If you aren't familiar with PYM II let me enlighten you...PYM is the ultimate acrylic sealer! Its a waterproof and UV repellent and what I use on all my artwork, metal work, photos, ink jet prints, and anything I put outside that's going to get hit by our hot California sun! I have a mailbox that's over 2 years old that I painted and it still looks exactly like when I first painted it no fading whatsoever! If I could I would have sprayed my entire house after we had it painted! LOL The other things I love about PYM II is that it dries fast and takes on whatever finish you originally had!

<==check the archives to view previous posts

No comments:

Post a Comment