Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all you mother's out there!
I use to hate this holiday for years after I lost my mother I was envious of others that still had their mother with them. For those of you who don't have your mother with you any longer my heart goes out to you especially those of you who recently lost your mother it's a pain that only time can heal! I'm happy to say that eventually I got over that feeling and I now can enjoy mother's day again celebrating with my kids. Above is an altered book niche that I created years ago in honor of my mother. She was an artist and so creative, out spoken, wise and could grow anything! I owe my creativity to the creative life she exposed me to growing up, thanks mom!


<==check the archives to view previous posts


1 comment: