Sunday, January 18, 2009

Update

Seems like ages since I've been on here I thought I'd give you a little update....they thought I had bronchitis but turns out I have pneumonia ack! what a scary word that was to me especially with the possibility of going into the hospital! But I am happy to say that I am getting better little by little between antibiotics, injections and breathing treatments I'm sure to be good as new soon! Many thanks to all of you who have sent me get well wishes, they're much appreciated!! :-)
Unfortunately I haven't done anything let alone any art but I can feel a journal page coming on so I must be feeling better ;-)
Stay tuned I'll be picking names for the magazine giveaway!

<==check the archives to view previous posts

2 comments:

  1. I Aileen, I am so sorry that you are so sick. I hadn't gotten even a blog update so I came looking for you. Get better soon. I miss you.
    Cindy Gillespie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh darlin'! I hope you are 100% really fast :-)

    ReplyDelete