Sunday, January 25, 2009

Just for fun!

Sometimes I come across something just for fun and I did just that when I visited Sandy's blog and discovered this umbrella test. It seemed apropos since we've had a lot of rain the last few days. I feel my umbrella test was pretty spot on.
If your having a cold and rainy day that's keeping you indoors how about stopping by and checking out some of my freebies to get you inspired!



Your Pink Umbrella Says You're Sensitive



When faced with adversity, you respond with compassion.

Even if someone is making life difficult for you, you can't help but see things from their perspective.

You are emotionally in tune, and you are very sensitive to those around you.

You are able to give to those who need it most, even if they are difficult to deal with.

On a rainy day: you should offer to help someone who needs you






<==check the archives to view previous posts

No comments:

Post a Comment