Saturday, January 10, 2009

Crafty Blogger Blurb Saturday!


The Crochet Dude Drew kicks off the New Year with a free pattern. Check out his "Cafe Couture"!
Crafty Princess Diaries The Crafty Princess asks: Are you a tweaker or a tried and true crafty type?
Layers Upon Layers Fabulous artwork by a very motivated distance learner :-)

Stefanie Girard's Sweater Surgery Check out super cute pair of camo baby booties I knit from a pattern in the book Faith, Hope, Love, Knitting.

The Impatient Crafter If you're attending the Tucson Gem Show or CHA, Madge would love to meet you! Check out her schedule and come take a class or get a signed copy of one of her new books!

Craftside- A behind-the-scenes peek at a crafty world Kicking off the new year Craftside will theme each week with a letter from the alphabet and give away a book a week to a lucky commentor. This week there is ATC art, a free antler graphic from Design Parts Sourcebook: Romantic, photos from an appearance by Patti Medaris Culea with doll and altered book pocket design, and a sneak peek at some of the cool pages from Essential Fashion Illustration-Men.

Cross Stitch at About.com Be the first to stitch and submit a photo of Connie's free BGB Gizmo Pattern and have your photo featured as the stitched model. Get your 15 minutes of Cross Stitch fame!

About Family Crafts Over the years I have learned some trick when it some to storing craft supplies and staying organized, and I am happy to share these with you.

Cathie Filian Cathie Filian has a fun tutorial on recycling jeans into fashion cuffs with personalized patches.

<==check the archives to view previous posts

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry that you could not see this message on my blog, but I had it all set up and then went to change the color scheme, and all of my posts disappeared! I don't know what happened. When I went to correct a blog site on my favorite blogs, listing yours as one of them, I accidentally deleted my template! Woe is me. So....here are the directions I received when I received my award from LaniPuppetmaker at her blog site.

    Here are the directions to go with the butterfly award:

    Here are the rules for receiving this award
    1. Put the logo on your blog
    2. Add a link to the person who awarded you
    3. Nominate 10 other blogs for this award
    4. Add links to those blogs
    5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

    Thank you. Barbara

    ReplyDelete