Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Fun Challenge & I've been tagged!

I found this fun little challenge while visiting Magic Lantern Musings Blog

Fun Challenge
Grab the nearest book.* Open the book to page 56.* Find the fifth sentence.* Post the text of the next two to five sentences in your blog along with these instructions.* Don't dig for your favorite book, the cool book, or the intellectual one:
pick the CLOSEST.
Okay, so this is what I found:

"For crissake," he said, yanking me forward.
"don't just stand here. Haul ass!"

One For The Money
by: Janet Evanovich

I'm really not sure what this means, but I do know I've experienced this AT some point in my life LOL
~~~~~~~

I've Been Tagged!
My good friend Mz Christy has tagged me. It's been some time since I've been tagged, so I decided to go ahead and be a good sport and play LOL (just you wait Christy, paybacks LOL).

I have to say 7 Random Things about myself:

  1. I love rainy days.
  2. I believe everything happens for a reason, and although it's hard to see at the time there's something we have to learn and grow from.
  3. My all time favorite books are Diane Gabaldon's Outlander Series.
  4. My two most relaxing places to be are sitting on my porch swing or sitting in front a roaring fire.
  5. I HATE summer.
  6. Fall is my favorite season.
  7. I once rode a bull and then ate dirt!

<==check the archives to view previous posts

No comments:

Post a Comment