Sunday, October 05, 2008

El esqueleto de Amor

dodoll2 dodoll3 dodoll1

Skeleton of Love~

You might recall my Day of the Dead post showing how I painted the skull recently. I thought you might like to see what I ended up doing with the painted skull...I used one of the artist manikins and painted it with gesso and then used a charcoal pencil and paint pen to make it look more like bones. I then carved out the painted skull until it fit perfectly atop the artist manikin head and then glued it with multi surface adhesive.

6 comments:

  1. I see dead people. Cool looking ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should win your own contest.

    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't type! I'm laughing too hard at Kris's comment. :o) Aileen, what an imagination you have. Your skeleton of love is very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool freakin' doll! I love it!
    Hugs,
    Jen
    http://artisticallydesigneddiversions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Freaky cool creation! Love it!
    hugs,
    jackie

    ReplyDelete