Friday, September 12, 2008

Crafty Blogger Blurb Friday!

I'm starting to get caught up and on time again with my Crafty Blogger Blurb Links. Please check them out as they change each week. I always find interesting tidbits when I visit each link.
ENJOY!

Cathie Filian My hubby and I tested the new goats milk soap base at Michaels. Two thumbs up!

Craftside-A behind-the-scenes peek at a crafty world What ever your medium there is information and inspiration a-go-go this week with a crazy quilt embroidery motif, bullet casing bracelet how-to, duplicate stitch wing pattern and tutorial, decorative paper stencil patterns, and the altered book technique of "Highlighting Text."

About Family Crafts Let everyone know... What holiday season inspires your creativity the most?

Stefanie Girard's Sweater Surgery The "heavy guns" were brought out this week at Sweater Surgery with the band sawing of shotgun shell up cycled jewelry and the leather work gloves used in the creation of cairns.

About.com Cross Stitch The 2008 Cross Stitch Forum Ornament Exchange is on - find out how to participate then create your ornaments and enjoy.

Crafty Princess Diaries Tammy is still thinking about the good ol' days and tie-dye. Here's a great video she found on YouTube that gives you the 411.

The Impatient Blogger Who knew hook rugs were such a hot button topic? Madge continues to ponder the future of the craft industry in this sequel to last week's post.

Layers Upon Layers Mixed media artist Christy Sobolewski shares her artistic passions.



<----check the archives to view previous posts

1 comment:

  1. Aileen- You are so awesome! How wonderful and generous of you to post these crafty posts! I just thank you so much for it, as I don't have alot of time to surf to find these treasures myself! I do appreciate your hard work- thanks for sharing it! (And I LOVE the calaveras!)

    ReplyDelete