Tuesday, August 12, 2008

PYM II aka CI Super Seal Video

Many of you have heard me rave about PYM II , now also known as CI Super Seal, and how much I love this product! I was always a Krylon user but after using PYM II, I was sold-lock, stock, and can! For those that haven't tried it yet, I thought you might be interested in watching a demo of this product at CHA. You can check with the companies for their shipping prices.

Here's a list of some of the things I've used PYM aka CI Super Seal on:
Ink Jet prints, Ink jet transparencies, over watercolors, Color Mists, Paper Flowers, fabric, shoes, painted mailbox, metal and rusted items. All my artwork is now sealed with PYM to keep it from fading and to protect it from moisture. The thing I love best about PYM is that it will leave it the same finish and texture as it started out as and because it dries so fast!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the cool video. I am going to reprint and seal some photos that are on display here at the beach house - they keep fading and I am anxious to see if the Super Seal will prevent this - I'll let you and Donna know!
    hugs,
    jackie

    ReplyDelete