Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Happiness is Being Cool!


Yep, that's right our heat wave is showing signs of leaving! after 11 straight days of 100+ degree weather hitting temps of 114 and 113 and then 110 we are now down to 106 and this evening before midnight it actually dipped to a cool 97 whohooo!! Yep, I never thought I'd see the day I thought 97 was cool LOL

Thanks again to everyone for their kind thoughts and concerns during my leg bout....It definitely is healing after several more Dr visits and the final conclusion is that after a fall I had I caused some very deep tissue damage that then became infected and the healing process is a very slooow one. I still have to be careful about sitting at the computer too long and not elevating my leg but it definitely is looking good :-)

A friend from a group I'm in posts pictures weekly and challenges us to use them in photoshop or PSP. Below is the original and then my variations:




Copyrighted Aileen Roberts
Do not use

Copyrighted Aileen Roberts
Do not use

2 comments:

  1. So glad you are feeling better, glad it is going to finally cool down a bit out West and I like your photoshopped art.

    We're off "Vamping" in search of cooler weather.

    TTYS!
    http://flaurella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you did in Photoshop! Glad your leg is healing!

    ReplyDelete