Sunday, February 12, 2006

I survived Friday!

I was really looking forward to this past Friday but not long after waking up I realized it was going to be one of those kind of days. Two kids both with issues before school....one has a melt down...mom had a melt down....not good! but then hubby surprised me by sending me a beautiful iris bouquet and that helped make up for the morning from hell :-)

The afternoon didn't prove to be much better but at least the evening wasn't so bad. Watched the opening ceremonies for the Olympics which were awesome! I am glad that it's TGFIA! (Thank God Friday Is Over!).

I finished up on a chunky book page with the theme wings

Other then that I've been working on my Displaced Fairies, I'm pleased to say that I've received many custom orders *big smile* so that's what I've spent my weekend working on :-)

I added some new images to the freebie background and image page.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Aileen...It's me Vicci!!! Glad to see you are back!!! You've been busy! Check my blog out! I also LOVE The Outlander books...(to die for Jamie).....I'm in on the wings book also...should be a good one!

    ReplyDelete