Monday, March 28, 2005

Monday Monday!

No blue Monday here today :-) The sun keeps slipping in and out and it's grown windy feels like a storm coming in. After vegging yesterday (I'm trying to be better about not working on Sundays) I had lots to get done today and both boys are home this week on spring break, so I put them to work helping me. I also had a wholesale order that needed packaging. It was nice not having to drive the boys in the morning what a vacation for me Yay! After helping me the boys worked on homework and then we took a break and watched "Weekend at Bernies" the boys had never watched it before , it's always a good for a few laughs :-)

I'm working on a new Slide Collage sheet and almost have that finished and will post it as soon as it comes back from the printers :-)

2 comments: