Monday, June 05, 2006

Random Musings!

We've begun the count down now to the end of the school year which is Friday. I feel like at the beginning of the year there's a giant mountain we're climbing up and somewhere around January we've reached the peak and from there on out its a fast descent down hill with as much as can be crammed into the remaining school year as possible. Every year it feels that way for me and summer always seems like semi even ground. There's my random musings for the day!

I've been experimenting with watercolor Gouache and really enjoying the chalky opaque look they have. I've also altered a few Cabinet cards, I wasn't sure what all the fuss was about them until I tried my hand at a few and found it was actually quite fun!

Here's my first two attemps:

2 comments:

  1. LOL, Aileen!
    You made me giggle!!

    Art should entertain and amuse. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aileen
    These are lovely and what fun they look like making, I'll try to have a go. Thanks for sharing.
    Dianne

    ReplyDelete