Monday, May 16, 2011

Crafty Blogger Blurbs


About Family Crafts 
If you or someone you know is graduating this year, check out these fun graduation related projects.

Carmi's Art/Life World 
Some days you just want to draw dolls. Carmi has a new book!

Craftside- A behind-the-scenes peek at our crafty world 
This week at Craftside there are a couple of recycled rhinestone buckle necklaces, a pattern for knitting penguin sweaters, vintage style anchor and star embroidery patterns and some fun pictures from Unique LA Spring 2011. 

Crafty Princess Diaries 
Come on! Stop diss-ing Red Heart Super Saver yarn. It does have its place in yarn crafting. 

Eileen - The Artful Crafter 
Who doesn’t recycle cards and gift bags these days? This was a real simple recycling project. Look at the card Jackie gave Eileen for her birthday; and then how Jackie received it back on hers!

Mixed Media Artist 
Do you have spare t-shirts hanging around that need a new purpose?

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed you blog!
    I am also thankful for the opportunity to win the book.
    what I love most about steampunk is creating art out of things I find around and about my home, my town and in my travels. It is the ultimate in recycling.
    thanks again,
    christy fox

    ReplyDelete