Friday, February 04, 2011

Giant Cupcake for a friend


I just finished another giant cupcake for a friend. I don't by any means claim to be a cake decorator, in fact I have a lot of admiration for cake decorators its a lot harder then it looks! With that being said I am finally figuring out my own way of decorating and have found what works and what does NOT work LOL 
I can't sing the praises of Wilton's giant cupcake pan enough I know your probably tired of me saying it, but I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this cake pan! I know there's another brand that's the new silicone rubber type and it comes in two pieces, but I think I prefer my metal pan because it is connected and is sturdy! I have visions of me picking up the rubber one and  collapsing and spilling or the cake gets stuck in it...yeah I know it's suppose to pop-out, but I tried some of those small silicone cupcake baking cups and I did not have good luck with them perhaps there's some hidden secret I'm not privy to LOL

You can click HERE to see some of my 
other Giant Cupcakes hopefully its proof 
I've gotten better LOL


For unique gifts visit

3 comments:

  1. Well this is super good looking! I'd like a bite please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your giant cupcakes always look enticing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prefer wood *wink*
    I've posted a couple of photos of my ATC blocks on my blog... I'm completely smitten by them!
    Colette

    ReplyDelete