Next I was tagged by Connie with a What If...
Here are my 7 What if's...
1. What If I could meet anyone in the world to chat with:
Gee this is a hard one....shall it be noble or frivolous? And the winner is....frivolious!!.....Rosie O'Donnell.
2. What If I could travel anywhere in the world:
If I could go anywhere it would be back to Scotland to explore it further especially the isles and attend an art retreat while I was there.
3. What If I could have one wish granted to benefit all of mankind:
It would be the ability for everyone to see, feel and understand what it's like to be in someone else's shoes.
4. What If I could live in a period other than the present for just 24 hours:
I would say the Jacobite era .
5. What If I had to become an animal for 24 hours:
A wild horse so I could run, I would have said a leopard but I really don't relish the idea of having to eat raw meat LOL
6. What If I could make-over three areas of my body:
I would take off mega weight, have eye surgery to fix my eye sight and a boob lift.
7. What If I could bring anyone back to life for 24 hours:
That's an easy one my mother so I could gleem more art knowledge from her and ask her all the quetions I wished I had. Also so she could see how my boys have grown and they could have one last visit with her.