Friday, October 12, 2007

Martini Time!

I played Taxi driver today for my sister who had hand surgery recently which means that I had a lot of waiting time in between appointments, so I took my sketch book with me. Here's a martini I drew using a pen and watercolor pencils.

Yep, there's actually a Taxi Cab Martini see the recipe below::

2 oz. Whiskey of choice

2 oz. Orange juice

1 Tbsp. Lemon juice

Lemon twist for garnish


Combine whiskey and juices in mixing glass. Add ice and stir to chill. Strain into a Swank Martini Glass and garnish with a twist.

CHEERS!

5 comments:

  1. You drew a great Martini glass. I'm so impressed by all the drawings you've been doing.
    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aileen, this is fabulous! You should be an illustrator.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am humbled in the presence of the Drawing Queen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll take mine up with a twist, please. This is wonderful!!!!
    shirley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your drawings! The taxi cab martini is too cool! Thanks for visiting my blog. :) Marva

    ReplyDelete