Monday, July 17, 2006

Crossin' My Fingers!

I'm crossing my fingers that today is the day I can FINALLY find out what the heck is wrong with my leg, after yet ANOTHER Dr visit and my leg still red and a lump is there now they have finally rushed my ultra sound for this afternoon so that they can find out once and for all....Hopefully! Perhaps even the Dr had grown tired of playing the guessing game I know I sure am and let her know that when I went in.

I have no problem being assertive when it comes to my own family but I have a harder time being assertive when it comes to me but today I made my mind up and I went in armed with a list of questions and still I felt a bit shot down but at least my goal of getting the ultra sound moved up was met and I can hopefully know for sure!

On an art note I just received back my pages from a hand swap I was in and bound my book with loose leaf binder rings and added ribbons to it. I chose my Diva friend Michelle's hand page as my cover see below:


Here's a couple of my hand pages before they were finished:



Now I'm off to be good and put my leg back up ugh!

1 comment:

  1. I'll be interested in hearing what the ultra sound shows. I'm glad you stepped forward with your own questions. No one will advocate for us so it's our responsibility!
    Be well.

    ReplyDelete