Wednesday, May 24, 2006

What sort of artist should you be?

Just a little something fun for your viewing pleasure! Click on the link below to see what type of artist you should be ;-) Remember this is just for fun...I had to retake it the first time around it said fashion designer LOL anyone who knows me knows that's a laugh LOL



You Should Be a Painter



You have the vision, patience, and skill to bring your unique visions to canvas.

And you're even tempered enough not to cut your ear off in the process!

2 comments:

  1. It told me I was a fashion designer too. Well that's just plain silly. I'll go off and take the quiz again. This time I'll LIE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again Ai. I had to do this twice more before coming up with something that made sense - I'm a poet! I like that.

    ReplyDelete