Monday, March 20, 2006

Bits and Pieces

Well I'm still sorting through bits and pieces of *stuph* as I move it into my studio....this part of the process is proving to take much longer then I anticipated.

Here's some bits and pieces about me (questions I borrowed from another artist):

FOUR JOBS YOU HAVE HAD IN YOUR LIFE:
1. Daycare Worker
2. Cosmetologist/Cosmetology Instructor
3. Legal Secretary
4. Artist & Instructor

FOUR MOVIE'S YOU WOULD WATCH OVER AND OVER:
1. Legend of the Falls
2. Braveheart
3. Rear Window
4. Moonlight and Valentino

FOUR TV SHOW'S YOU LOVE TO WATCH:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. House
3. ER
4. HGTV

FOUR WEBSITE'S I VISIT DAILY:
1. www.outsidethemargins.com
2. Google
3. My yahoo groups
4. ??

FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOOD'S:
1. Mexican Food
2. Salad
3. Cinnamon Dolche Latte
4. Prime Rib

FOUR PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
1. My studio
2. Ocean
3. Art Retreat
4. Scotland

FOUR PLACE'S THAT I HAVE LIVED:
1. Springfield, Missouri (born there)
2. San Jose, California (grew up there)
3. Tehachapi, California
4. Modesto, California

No comments:

Post a Comment