Thursday, May 12, 2005

Panic Mode Off

I am finally able to turn the panic mode off now that I have most everything ready for my children's ATC workshop tomorrow. I still think I must have been delusional when the gal called me to ask me to do the workshop because I, for some crazy reason, agreed to 20 kids in the class....what the heck was I thinking, Yikes!!!

I recently was sent an invitation from Krylon to enter their designer contest this also included a brochure of all their new and some not so products for me to shop away and then they would send me whatever I wanted to use. I received my huge box the other day and I've been having fun creating with some of the new products. I really like the Make it Pearl and Make it Iridescence spray paint. I also am loving all their new paint pens besides their awesome leafing pens which I would be lost without. I'm not so sure about their Antiquing spray its pretty darn dark for my liking. I'm still trying to figure out the best way to use the Whitewash spray. The paint pens are called Short Cuts and they come in either pen, small spray can or paint jar with a nice selection of colors as well.

Time to realax finally so I can be ready for the herd of kids tomorrow LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment