Thursday, March 31, 2005

Grrr!

This blog keeps freezing while I load it! (talk about frustrating!) I had problems with it yesterday too...I just finished writing a page and it wouldn't save so back to square one!

Yesterday I was able to get caught up on projects which felt good. All that and taking time out to take Spencer to the drs and try and run errands.

I finished up some puzzle pieces for people which I was very happy to get them done.
Ruth's Vintage Western Theme:


Wendy's Dragonfly Theme:

And my favorite Jan's mega size Puzzle. I have some new tambourines ( http://www.outsidethemargins.com/new.html )I'm selling to alter and I used one of them to make an art doll out of. I cut the center out and inserted a clock into it and used alcohol inks on it along with lots of fibers. I also used one of my optical lens turned upside down for the head. Its going to be hard to send this puzzle piece off I just love it!
Jan's Art Doll theme:


Well back to work for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment