Thursday, May 31, 2012

Zombie Apocalypse Be Prepared!


I love a good zombie movie I'll admit it....Sean of the Dead (makes my family and I laugh every time).  I'm a fan of the AMC Walking Dead series...but do I think they're real....NO LOL apparently the CDC is now preparing people for a  Zombie Apocalypse given the horrid face eating incident the other day in Miami
the CDC wants you to be prepared so click the button below to get your Zombie 101 Preparedness Kit:
If you're ready for a zombie apocalypse, then you're ready for any emergency. emergency.cdc.gov

2 comments:

  1. Really, I love watching these gory and flesh eating movies too. Grab my hooks and will sit for hours...But real noooo. LOL...but an apocalypse??? I think not...too funny...~~Debb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Zombies too! Jo Grissom and I are crazy for Walking Dead!! We'll have to form a small group to discuss the episodes when it returns!

    Hope the heat there is not too unbearable!

    ReplyDelete