Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Peanut Butter & Jelly Cupcakes

I made some yummy PB & J Cupcakes today
and they were a big hit! I started off with a plain box of yellow
cake mix and added the jelly. The big hit was the creamy
Peanut butter frosting I made (click the recipe card
below to get the entire recipe).
pbcupcakes1
Cut out cupcake centers
pbcupcakes2
Fill scooped center with jelly
(the first picture I took didn't turn out so I had to remove the frosting to show you the jelly.
pbcupcakes4
This was my poor attempt at cutting the cupcake in half so you could see the jelly center.
pbcupcakes3 
To get the directions...
pbcupcakerecipecrd
...click the printable recipe card 
above, save and print.


Shop For Fun & Unique 
Father's Day Gifts  
 HERE

3 comments:

  1. Are you putting all your wonderful recipes together for your sons so they and their families can make them whenever they want to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUMMMMEEEE! I think Joanne is right...you should make a recipe book/box.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look and sound just yummy, Aileen. Who doesn't love PB&J?! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete