Monday, April 04, 2011

What Next...

wwo1
I previously showed my newest canvas I'm working on.
I started adhering scrap papers and vintage music from a book.
wwo4
Next I added a paper napkin from OTM's napkin collage pack using semi-gloss gel medium.

wwo5
I then added Golden's light molding paste here and there and   stamped into it to create texture.
wwo6
Once I add the gel medium I like to spritz it lightly with Platinum Pearl Color Mists to smooth it out and add a light opalescent sheen.
wwo3
Once that dried I white washed it with watered down gesso.
wwo6
Next I added some color using a make up sponge and Dr Martin's  radiant concentrated colors.  Now I'm letting my muse ruminate some more so stay tuned...

3 comments:

  1. Aileen, I am enjoying learning from your process - thank you for sharing each step! (BTW, did you receive my email with the Color Mist question?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing the evolution of this piece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm curious to see what this becomes. Thank you for sharing the steps.

    ReplyDelete