Monday, January 17, 2011

Every Inchie Monday's Challenge: Caring

 This week's Inchie Challenge is Caring 
I used acrylic paint to create my inchie
If you'd like to find out more about 
Every Inchie Monday click HERE
Just to give you a better perspective of just how big an inchie is I put mine beside a quarter.  I know before I actually cut out an inch square in my mind it was bigger.  Its all about perception...when I first started this challenge the small size was such a challenge to me that it was almost overwhelming, but then my sister reminded me of when I use to be a nail artist and would paint whole scenes on a pinky nail.  That really got me to thinking and changed my mind set.  Now when I look at an inchie I think wow that is so much bigger then a finger nail LOL its all relative!

For unique gifts visit

5 comments:

  1. I love it!

    ♥Anita
    Courage is the power to let go of the familiar. --Raymond Lindquist
    http://aseknc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a queen of tiny masterpieces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw your tree there at the site of the challenge - and i liked it so much. It's really a thrill to work on a inch-size card!!! nail art is something different, but sure it can help in fighting the fear of such small sizes ))))))

    ReplyDelete