Friday, December 10, 2010

Great Mail Days!

Whoohoo, its been a great couple 
of mail days! I participated in a 
chunky wood Christmas ATC block 
exchange with two of my friends, and 
my blocks arrived
Side 1
Side 2


Side 2
Side1


You can click HERE to view my wood ATCs I created for this exchange.  I have to say that mine are not really chunky and I can see how much fun using the thicker pieces of wood would be to work with!


http://www.zazzle.com/artfulaileen*
Today Only FREE FRIDAY! 
Free Standard Shipping No Minimum!     
Use Code: JINGLESALE77  

3 comments:

  1. Very cool chunky pieces! Full of the holiday spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are SUPER great!! I would love to try my hand at these. Do you sell blanks? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm confused... the link just links back to itself?

    ReplyDelete