Saturday, November 20, 2010

Thrift Store Jackpot!

The hubby and I went antiquing and thrift store shopping
and I hit a mini goldmine at the thrift store!
Whoohoo, I found a bag of mini tart and chocolate molds 
for only a couple of dollars! I love using the tart tins in 
shrines and for ornaments!
Next I found two brand new baby outfits 
with the tags still on each for only a couple of 
dollars!  I also found a shirt and pants for myself for 
only a few dollars each with the tags still on-JACKPOT! 


I love when I find good deals!


Artistic Inspirations to help you create!

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I really like the tins! Woo-hoo, nice find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did hit the jackpot. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah!!! A fellow thrift store enthusiast! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like you discovered some great finds. The tins are great!

    ReplyDelete