Saturday, October 30, 2010

No Chill Sugar Cookie Printable Recipe Card


With this cooler weather I was in the mood 
to bake and made some of my favorite 
No Chill Cutout Sugar Cookies. I've been 
making this recipe since my kids were little, and 
even now they still love them, the only difference is 
they don't want to help cut them out 
anymore LOL This year I changed the recipe 
a bit by using half white flour and half whole 
wheat flour and it gave it a nice flavor my 
family really liked.


Here's a freebie printable Recipe card you 
can download and print. 
(Just click on the image above, save to 
your computer then locate the file an print.)
Enjoy!


Artistic Inspirations to help you create!

4 comments:

  1. how sweet of you! what a great receipe..no chill..love it! and on such a cute card. this would make a great "tuck in gift" !!
    thanks Aileen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the sampling of these cookies the other day! They are very very good and I just might break in that new mixer to make them. I said might.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your recipe cards are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    This type of recipe card is since by kids were little, and even now they still love them,so children's are very happy. Thanks...

    Recipe Cards

    ReplyDelete