Monday, September 20, 2010

Front Door Project Complete

 I had a nice and relaxing birthday yesterday and 
spent the day finishing up my front door project.


Close-up
 For now I'm done but I'll look at it for 
awhile and mull over whether or not 
I want to add anymore then I will 
seal the door with PYMII like I did 
my  mailbox (SEE BELOW) which is still going strong 
and not fading after almost 3 years.

Click HERE to view my 
door project from start to finish.


~DON'T BE AFRAID TO LIVE OUT LOUD~


Artistic Inspirations to help you create!
 

4 comments:

  1. Excellent Aileen!
    I love what you've done with your home! I wish I had such a supportive hubby that will let me express myself!
    I LOVE IT!
    Lotus

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful and happy house! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great project! Your house makes me smile and I know I would feel welcome if I were nearby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It look great in real life!! I slowly cruized by this weekend and checked it out. Very Cool!! I love it.

    ReplyDelete